Welcome! This community is devoted to being a strange mixture of anime and the TV program "Big Brother". That is; sticking anime characters in a house together and seeing what happens.
Each Event will begin only when we have 12 anime characters. Since this is pretty much a roleplay, you need to choose a character and post information about them on the Event Board. To be accepted you have to make sure you have enough time to update regularly, that you're willing to write with proper spelling and grammar (I don't mind the occasional mistake; we're only human after all). In other words I don't want text speak.
We're the ones who choose the people to participate, so please give links to examples of your roleplaying experience/writing ability. If you don't have either, then we might consider you anyway, as long as you give your assurances that we won't have any problems from you. We do not, after all, have any problem with kicking someone out if they piss us off enough.
Okay, when you've decided you want to have a go, please post to the most recent Event Board (make sure that there isn't an Event already in progress). If there is an Event in progress, you can e-mail us and you might be accepted before the next Event begins. ...Or we may just add your character in for the fun of it! ^^
When you post your application, please make sure to include these things:
1. The journal you'll be using to post with. 2. The name of your character 3. The anime your character comes from 4. Some information about that character for those who don't know the anime (we don't mind if this is copy and pasted from a website, just as long as there's something)
As with the real Big Brother, characters will be voted out each week and we will go through the nominations and eviction processes. We will be using polls to decide who goes out, and if there is a draw one of the Mods will flip a coin (literally ^_-).
1. Keep swearing to a 'dull roar'; we don't want to scare people away XDD
2. Any content that is unsuitable for the general public *cough* will have to go under an lj-cut.
3. You can write about another character, but make sure you don't change their personality or make them do anything too significant; if anyone complains then we'll delete the post.
4. Please keep to your characters; making them OOC just annoys everyone.
5. No God-modding or giving your characters powers etc. that they don't really have.
6. No killing other characters. Maiming is fine ^^
7. You can not have more than one character in an Event. You can apply to one Event, and the one after that, but please don't try and get more than one in the same Event.
8. We're trying to avoid having more then two characters from the same anime; so if there are already two from the anime you want, please try and choose a different one.
9. When posting please choose a relevant subject, and use your character's name as a subject when commenting.
These rules may be added to at a later date, so please check back regularly. If you have any questions please e-mail us; we don't bite... well, not unless asked anyway.
To view a layout map of the House, please click HERE.
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!